ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- active work with customers;
- additional sales (insurance, customs clearance, consulting);
- providing Country Manager with monthly reports;
- participation in exhibitions, conferences and others events.
- university degree;
- logistics experience minimum 2 years;
- fluent writing and speaking English, Chinese, Russian will be an advantage;
- basic knowledge of rail transportation.
- opportunity to develop and increase your knowledge due to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment (more than 1000 employees, 17 countries);
- bonuses for work results;
- individual on-boarding plan and tutor;
- professional development, challenging tasks;
- the best employee contest, winter vacation in the Alps;
Our office location is Shanghai, HongKou District, WuJin Road No/289, HaiTaiShiDai Building, office No.1225
To apply, please send a note of interest and CV in English + Photo by email to: email@example.com